Apple Chicken Stir Fry
- 4 large organic chicken breasts
- 2 red apples
- ½ cup Bioglan SuperFoods Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon shredded ginger
- 2 cups mushroom slices of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onions
- 2 – 3 cups of steamed wild rice
- Cut chicken and apples into chunks and set aside.
- Saute oils, honey, chicken, ginger and apples until chicken is cooked, about 8 minutes. Apples should be tender.
- Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper to taste. Saut├® for another 5 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked. Serve on wild rice and garnish with the green onions.