Banana & Raspberry Bread
- 2 tablespoons Super Foods Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Super Foods Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan Maca Powder
- 2 free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Bioglan Coconut Oil
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed (1 cup)
- 125g fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line the base of 8 cm x 22 .5 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk together the chia and water and set aside for 10 minutes to form a soft gel.
- Place coconut sugar, almond meal, coconut flour and maca powder into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Whisk together the eggs and oil. Fold the eggs and oil into the dry mixture, add the banana and gelled chia eggs and mixture to form a smooth batter.
- Fold through half the raspberries. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin, top with the remaining raspberries and bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into center.
- Allow to cool in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely. Slice once cool.
*Makes 1 loaf