Beetroot and Coconut Cubes
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 100 grams of Bioglan coconut oil, gently melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of Bioglan Beetroot Powder mixed with 1 teaspoon water
- Place the coconut into a large bowl, mix in the egg whites, coconut oil, vanilla and honey until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Add the beetroot juice to one bowl and mix until the colour is evenly distributed. Line a tin with baking paper. Press the white mixture very firmly into a tin spread on the pink layer and again press it down. Place in the fridge to set, or into the freezer for less time. Leave for several hours before trying to cut, if you cut it to soon it will crumble.