Choc Protein Balls
- 3 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Chia seeds
- ¼ Cup Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut oil/ butter
- 3 tablespoons Bioglan SuperFoods Cacao powder
- ¼ cup Cacao butter
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- Maple syrup or agave – as required for sweetness
- 2–3 tablespoons Almond Meal (optional – makes it less runny and easier to roll)
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- Melt Coconut oil and Cacao butter on low heat until just melted then add to rest of ingredients and mix together.
- The mixture can be runny so add almond meal as required to help dry out the mixture a little. Line a tin with baking paper and pour the mixture in. Put in fridge for about 10 min to set before rolling into balls and coating with coconut.