- 2/3 cup Bioglan SuperFoods Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup Bioglan SuperFoods Cacao Powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Bioglan SuperFoods Maca Powder
- ½ cup dried figs, finely sliced
- ¼ cup currants
1. Line a 20 x 20cm cake tin or loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat on the stove and melt.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in cacao, spices, maple and maca.
4. Pour raw melted spiced chocolate into tin and tip the tin to spread evenly.
5. Drop currants and figs into the chocolate and place in refrigerator to set for 2 hours or more before serving.