Apple Cider Vinegar
Bioglan Apple Cider Vinegar capsules provide all the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar without the taste and smell.
Made from naturally fermented Apple Cider Vinegar. 1 Capsule = 5mL of liquid. 3 serves are equivalent to 15ml of apple cider vinegar.
The gentle drying method maintains the goodness from liquid to powder including ‘the mother’ which provides the acetic acid and benefits to support your digestive vitality.
Top 5 Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- Balances your body PH Levels – ACV is the only vinegar that is NOT acid forming – once digested it is alkaline forming in the body. Balancing your bodies PH levels reduces the risk of illnesses, infections and canradically increase your energy.
- Reduce those sugar cravings – ACV helps stabilise your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity – what does that mean for you? No reaching for the sugary and starchy carbs for your 4pm pick up!
- Digestive Aid – As ACV is acidic in nature it can be extremely helpful as a digestive aid. When taken before meals it can help to avoid those sometimes embarrassing ‘digestive disturbances’ (bloating, gas, reflux etc.)
- Normalise intestinal bacteria – ACV contains beneficial acids which is important for the balance of your intestinal flora. The acids in ACV such as acetic and malic acid are thought to have antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties meaning those ‘nasties’ in your stomach don’t stand a chance!
- Strengthen your immune system –As previously mentioned, around 80% of your immune tissue is located within your digestive system. The gut is usually the starting point for illness to start. If you’re nourishing your gut with the amazing health benefits of ACV- guess what? Your immune system will notably improve!
Take one capsule, three times daily.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Apple cider vinegar powder (80%), Vcaps capsule shell, bulking agent (341, 460), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.