Quinoa Tabbouleh with Acai and Chia
- 1 cup quinoa (keen-wa)
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped mint and or coriander
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp paprika, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Pinch of cayenne
- 100g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp Bioglan SuperFoods Acai+ Berry powder
- 1 tablespoon Bioglan SuperFoods Chia Seeds
- Place the quinoa and 600ml water in a small saucepan over medium heat, then bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well and leave to cool. Add herbs, tomato and onion to quinoa and toss to combine.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, ½ tsp paprika, cumin, cayenne, Acai+ Berry powder and Chia seeds and then season. Place yoghurt in a bowl and drizzle over 2 tsp dressing, then sprinkle with some paprika.
- Toss salad in remaining dressing and serve with whole mint leaves on top for presentation.